Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A little about me...

Hi everyone,



My name is Grace and I am 12 years old. I live in a small town in BC, and am looking to achieve my dream.
             
My dream of getting a horse started before I could even walk properly. My mother took riding lessons when I was two. She says to me now, that even at that age when most kids can’t sit for five minutes without getting in to trouble, she would sit me on top of a horse and I would stay staring at her without trying to get off or cry for the full hour that she was riding. My favorite toys were (and still are!) horses and ponies. We moved to Canada when I was four and we lived in a cabin for a while. The hoof prints of my plastic toy horses are still engraved in the window sill!    More next post! If you want to help me give a horse in need a home go here http://gogetfunding.com/my-fundraising-dream/ 
Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment